Finding Funding Online
This workshop is presented by Candid, a NYC-based organization that offers guidance to those seeking funding as individuals or on behalf of an organzation, as well as hosting multiple databases. We'll be focusing on the Foundation Directory Online, used to help research potential funders and get a sense of what is being funded. The below questions will be addressed, and we welcome students and/or faculty to join.
- Who funds nonprofits and what are their motivations.
- What do funders really want to know about the organizations they are interested in funding.
- How do you identify potential funders and make the first approach
Related LibGuide: Grants & Funding by Reference Desk
- Friday, December 3, 2021
- 11:00am - 12:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.