Creative Commons for Graduate Students Online
This workshop will cover key information about Creative Commons (CC) licenses—both using CC-licensed works created by others and adding a CC license to your work. Topics will include:
- The relationship between copyright and CC licenses
- What the different CC licenses allow users to do
- The difference between using a work and making a derivative work
- Choosing a license for your work
Can't make it? If you're interested but can't make it, register anyway. The presentation will be recorded and made available to registrants.
Questions? Contact Jill Cirasella at email@example.com.
This workshop is part of the Scholarly Communication Workshop Series. It is geared toward the Graduate Center community but open to everyone at CUNY. Publication Cycle image by University of Winnipeg Library, used under CC BY / annotations removed from original.
- Wednesday, November 9, 2022
- 1:00pm - 2:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.